Awaken Your Inner Power and Fill Your Life with Fulfillment & Joy.
The sessions I offer are a mix of coaching tools, humanistic therapy and mentoring. I will guide you in a deep self-discovery process where you will understand how your past experiences shaped your current beliefs system, patterns and habits. I will help you identify and revise the beliefs that are no longer serving you, so you can replace them with new empowering messages. You will learn tools to heal your inner child and strengthen the nurturing, wise and empowering part of yourself.
This process is truly transformational. You will shed the parts of you that you no longer need to rebirth a new healed and empowered you so you can live a life full of fulfilment and joy in harmony with your feminine nature.
Coaching is for you if...
What you will achieve:
My style of coaching is a combination of coaching tools, therapy and mentoring.
I’m qualified as a Coach by Barefoot Coaching London. I will give you personalised tools and exercises to do between sessions and whenever you need.
I will encourage you to take an active role in your personal development journey by doing the suggested exercises. They can include journaling, guided visualisations, things to add to your morning or night routine, and many other tools.
I also hold a 2 year Master’s Degree in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- The humanistic approach looks at the person as a whole, and assumes that under the right circumstances, every person has the inner resources they need to develop and thrive. The humanistic approach is focused on building a strong therapeutic relationship with the client to create a safe space to enable the client’s personal development. It’s not about diagnosing the client with a ‘condition’ and telling them what to do. One of the main founders of this current was Carl Rogers.
- ‘Integrative’ means that this approach uses a combination of different tools and psychological models depending on the clients’ needs. The main ones are:
- Transactional Analysis (TA). It is a theory of personality and a system for personal growth and change founded by Eric Berne. As well as providing a theory of personality, TA offers a range of models that can be used to explain communication and relationships. These models can help identify what goes wrong in communication and how to interact for a better outcome. Many TA concepts are simple to learn and apply, making them very accessible and effective. For example the Ego States (Parent, Adult and Child), the Script, Drama Triangle and Psychological Games.
- Gestalt by Fritz Perls. The focus is on self-awareness of what’s happening in the here and now. Increased awareness and understanding of the present, of one’s immediate thoughts, feelings and behaviours, and of patterns of relating can bring about powerful change and new perspectives. One of the main techniques is the Empty Chair, which is designed to allow the client to work through conflict with someone ow within yourself.
- Theory of Grief. (By José Zurita and Macarena Chía). Following this process which comprises 9 stages (Denial, racionalization, anger, fear, sadness, acceptance, frogiveness, gratitude and new attachments), the client is able to integrate an important loss (whether that’s losing a job, breaking-up with a partner, moving to a different country or losing a loved one).
- Emotional management techniques. Repressed and blocked emotions remain in the body not only causing emotional discomfort but they can even show as physical symptoms if they are not released properly. The client will learn to identify their emotions and express them in a healthy way.
- Attachment Theory by John Bowlby. According to this theory, there are four types of attachment that are developed based on the relationship the person had as an infant with their main care giver: secure, avoidant, anxious and disorganised. This has an impact on how we build relationships as adults.
In addition to these theories I add my knowledge and experience with:
- Guided meditation and visualisations to reduce stress, connect with inner parts of ourselves (inner child, nurturing self, inner power etc.) and creating vision boards.
- Feminine nature. Understanding and embracing our feminine and cyclical nature is an essential part of personal development and empowerment for women. I combine knowledge around hormonal cycle, ancient traditions’ practices like Daoism, feminine archetypes and the link between women’s and moon’s cycle. I will teach you tools that will help you use your cycle to optimise your happiness, well-being and fulfillment.
That varies from person to person.
In my experience, coaching works as a process, not as a one-off session. In the sessions you will likely experience big realisations or ‘eureka’ moments, but it’s the process of integrating and digesting the findings that will enable permanent changes in your life.
I always suggest exercises to do between sessions which are also part of the process.
Some people just want a bit of guidance and they feel like a few sessions are enough. Other people prefer to have recurring sessions and engage in an ongoing process.
My recommendation would be to start with fortnightly sessions and adjust the frequency of the sessions as needed. If you’re going through a challenging situation or need extra support, weekly sessions will work better. If you just need some mentoring on your personal development maybe once a month works better for you.
I used to offer programs but I realised that each person is different, so basically you will be the one to decide how many sessions and how often you want to have them!
Just be aware that coaching is a process and having one or two sessions only might not get you deep or lasting results.
The sessions are 1h long.
To book a session, just contact me on email@example.com to book a slot.
You can pay by credit card (I will send you a link to pay through Stripe) or bank transfer.
Note: the session won’t be confirmed until payment is received.
If you are not sure if my style of coaching is for you, I always offer a free chat so we can meet each other and answer any questions you might have. You can book your free first call here.
Why work with me?
I’m a qualified and experienced Coach and Therapist, combining knowledge in various psychological models. I have a friendly and empowering approach that will help you feel comfortable and cared for in the sessions. I also have deep knowledge about the feminine nature and I integrate personalised tools in my sessions depending on the client’s needs.
Find out more about me here.
One of my greatest investments into myself has been working with Verónica. I knew that my mindset was not serving me any longer, however I was struggling to edit the narration of my story. I came across Verónica in a serendipitous way and right after my introduction call with her, I knew from Verónica's energy that working with her was just what I needed - her empathy, friendliness and ability to make one feel at ease is truly remarkable. At the time it was a big decision due to the costs attached, however, I knew that the payoff would continue to give me great returns throughout my lifetime and I was not mistaken! From working with Verónica over the past several months, I have gained significant self awareness and vastly expanded my mental toolkit, as well as gotten more in touch with my highest self and femininity. I have finally cultivated the mindset of the woman whom I always have desired to be. I give Verónica my highest recommendation!Krishna
I’ve worked with Veronica over the past 6 months and she has made a huge difference to my life.Leena
She has changed the way I think about myself, and other people and is very knowledgeable in different subjects surrounding Coaching.
Her ability to absorb lots of information and give advice to deal with different issues is commendable and I would highly recommend working with her.
Thank you Veronica!
1000% recommended. Very talented empowering and helpful woman. Makes you feel comfortable and coaches you in the right direction. Very supportive, great listener and helps you in the areas of your life you want to work on to be a better you. Thank you for helping me.Dee
I received the best therapy ever. Verónica was very understanding, I could be very open with her and cry without feeling judged, and she gave me excellent advice and exercises that I still use. I am so glad I contacted her.Diana
The work I did with Vero was essential not only for accepting my flaws but for being proud of my body as a disabled woman. Gaining peace at seeing myself and releasing the fear of being rejected was truly reached with Vero’s unique way of helping. After a few sessions my motivation for embodying my identity and living my body was with me every day and still is nowadays. Vero walks her message of empowerment and freedom and I felt so blessed for encountering her.Carolina